X

Lookin' for stock mufflers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin' for stock mufflers

I know, I know...why would anyone want to put stock mufflers on their bike, but you see, I've got this original '82 Kat 1100 that qualifies for her old age pension now...or at least a collector plate, and therefore CHEAP insurance! My original mufflers are rotted out...headers are ok. If anyone can help, please let me know.

cheers!
    ----------------------
    Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150. ~Author Unknown
    ----------------------
    Bikes in the garage...
    '82 Katana 1100
    '01 Honda VTR1000
    '05 BMW R1200RT
    and a couple of Royal Enfields in boxes!

Stock mufflers? I doubt it. I think Mojoe swapped back to stock on his so I can understand the why.. Best suggestion is 'busa cans. I bet they will fit with out too much effort and have about the same flow..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
      Stock mufflers? I doubt it. I think Mojoe swapped back to stock on his so I can understand the why.. Best suggestion is 'busa cans. I bet they will fit with out too much effort and have about the same flow..
      The busa cans are bolt on so you would need to do some fab work for the brackets. If you decide to go this route, I have a pair of stock busa cans available.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
        The busa cans are bolt on so you would need to do some fab work for the brackets. If you decide to go this route, I have a pair of stock busa cans available.
        Actually if you look at the pic I just ginned up the busa can looks great!
        You would have to work up a mid pipe but any muffler shop can do that.

Comment

Working...
        X