Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Need Tail Light Clear Lens for 1995 Katana 750. HELP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Tail Light Clear Lens for 1995 Katana 750. HELP!

I own a 1995 Suzuki Katana 750 that I'm still working on bringing back to life. One of the mods I want is an intergarated tail light or a clear tail light lens but I cant seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where to find them at?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Sorry folks I didn't mean to post this here.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, no prob. We all make mistakes.
      But since you bring it up you now have to pay each 1100 Kat owner $1100.00
      I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

LMAO! very funny It's good to see you guys have plenty of humor
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by james30263 View Post
          I own a 1995 Suzuki Katana 750 that I'm still working on bringing back to life. One of the mods I want is an intergarated tail light or a clear tail light lens but I cant seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where to find them at?

Don't exist as far as I know..
          You'll need to get to work on one!

Comment

Originally posted by james30263 View Post
            LMAO! very funny It's good to see you guys have plenty of humor
            did you see a "lol" or a smiley face after he said you had to pay us each $1100?
            No, you didn't!

post your paypal address so we can all invoice you.
            don't be late cuz we DO charge interest.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yeah 11.00% Apr

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                did you see a "lol" or a smiley face after he said you had to pay us each $1100?
                No, you didn't!

post your paypal address so we can all invoice you.
                don't be late cuz we DO charge interest.
                Big Man!! James dare him to come and get the $$!!!
                He can't get into the US anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                  Big Man!! James dare him to come and get the $$!!!
                  He can't get into the US anymore!!
                  did I miss something? no more US for Mojoe?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                    ...Canada is better anyway
                    Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                      I must have missed something as well. And customs as well, cuz I was in the states just yesterday.....and going again in about 10 minutes.

he must be referring back to that "armed and dangerous" thing that came up a while back because of that dildo named Michael Desjardin from the DEA who thought it would be "funny" to stick that in the system because he was ****ed that I basically told him to go F himself. The joke was on him though, because before that my record would pop up now and then and delay me a half an hour so at customs. And since they removed that, my "other" thing is gone as well

anyhoo.....I have an american birth certificate in my wallet at all times, and that means I can NEVER be refused entry into the USA.

Comment

I must have missed something as well. And customs as well, cuz I was in the states just yesterday.....and going again in about 10 minutes.

he must be referring back to that "armed and dangerous" thing that came up a while back because of that dildo named Michael Desjardin from the DEA who thought it would be "funny" to stick that in the system because he was ****ed that I basically told him to go F himself. The joke was on him though, because before that my record would pop up now and then and delay me a half an hour so at customs. And since they removed that, my "other" thing is gone as well

anyhoo.....I have an american birth certificate in my wallet at all times, and that means I can NEVER be refused entry into the USA.
                        Actually, once the new land crossing rules go into affect, the birth certificate doesn't mean anything. You'll need a passport.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                        -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
                          Actually, once the new land crossing rules go into affect, the birth certificate doesn't mean anything. You'll need a passport.

small technicality. a $100 or so will take care of that. already have the form filled out, but I just haven't gotten around to sending it in.

Comment

I was referring to the A&D thing..

Back and fourth several times in the same day?
                            Getting hooked on the super sized BigMac meals???

Oh and can you hijack a misplaced thread??
                            Last edited by Black_peter; 11-12-2007, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I cross pretty much every day. If I am not crossing to ship stuff, I am crossing to buy gas. I burn 3 tanks of gas a week. $35-40 cdn fills my tank in the states. it's at least 60 here.

Comment

Working...
                              X