X

Does this Seem too Rich?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this Seem too Rich?

Found this on autotrader.ca (Canadian site) and the price seems kind of high considering the age and mileage. Any thoughts?

If the link does not work:

1988 1100 Katana
    73,300km
    Kerker 4into1

He wants CA$2450 (US$2700??)
    I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Looks ok to me.
    What price are you offering him?

Btw, that's about $2270 US....NOT 2700.
    93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

I'm not offering actually. I was just looking around and found the ad. It just seemed high for a 19 yo bike with such high mileage.

And thanks for the correction on exchange...I'm used to converting from US to CA on ebay and did the math the same way.
      I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure what that milage breakbown is. that is about what I would ask for my 88 Katana if it were for sale. mine has under 20000 miles, 4-1 header, 1 stage jet kit and is in fair shape appearance wise.

Then again, 18 years is a long time. A lot of technology has gone by. Still a good product.
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I don't think that is too much, so long as the maintenance has been done and the bike was cared for. If you can buy it and ride it, without having to dump a lot of dough into it....it's a good price. The engines in these bikes, being what they are, are good for a ton of miles. So I don't believe the mileage is that high.

"Fell in love with a woman unkind, smoked my stuff and drank all my wine..."

Comment

Working...
          X