X

nuts, bolts, and headaches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuts, bolts, and headaches

Hey all. got a 1988 kat 1100. um yeah the "gentelman" I got it from took quite a bit of it apart and "lost" a good portion of the body screws and such. know of anywhere i can get those shiny little wonders that hold the thing together? grrr he could have at least put them in a can or something. A body kit of screws or something would be nice. thanks

I would give this site a shot first.

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.

or try these guys

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Try here. http://www.bikebolts.com/

Comment

Or, if you have a dealer near by, you can get them from them and usually save on shipping charges.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

if you are referring to the buttonhead bolts that hold the fairings in place, I will be ordering a pile in stainless steel pretty soon, when I order the engine bolts.

I wanted to get them this week, but I just dumped a grand into a heating system for my shop.....so it is on hold until next week.

I am ordering a box of 100.....so if you can just stick some reg bolts in for now, I can get them to you alot cheaper than you will pay elsewhere. The dealer here wants over $5 each for them. I think $7 actually.
          That is just plain nuts, considerring that I can buy 100 cheaper than buy the 8 at the dealers.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

great

that would be great let me know what you want for them. I am in no big hurry. Upper Indiana here in jan isnt exactly prime riding time lol supposed to snow soon. thanks for the assist and let me know if you order them

Comment

I will definately be ordering them....hopefully tomorrow or thursday.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
              X