2009 GSXF 650 "Touring Edition"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.
    Well, after a bit of searching I couldn't find any info on the Touring Edition, so its still speculation.

Comment

I love the color and the new upgrades listed but the bike looks like something out of "I'm legend" movie. Sorry
      2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
        Well, after a bit of searching I couldn't find any info on the Touring Edition, so its still speculation.
        A "Touring Edition" does not exist. That was simply my twist after seeing the bike with the bags.
        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

beautiful bike. i like it better with the bags because it does look like a touring bike
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

That's awesome....I'd trade my Kat for it
            Best Link Ever

MANBABIES!!!

Comment

I dont know about trading it for the kat but it is definately a b-e-a-utiful bike!!!
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

The bags look a bit Awkward on it.

Comment

I own an 08 GSX650F and absolutely love it. I have a 27" inseam and the height of the bike isn't too bad for me. You guys should sit on one at a dealership and look at one close up to get a better appreciation for it.

The bags in the photo are the OEM bags used for the Bandit 1250. It's the same bike frame with a 650 motor in it and full fairings. From what I understand, the ABS option will be available in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
                    anyone noticed the "ABS" letters on the front wheel fairing? what is that all about?
                    Was in the Suzuki showroom yesterday, and all the 650's have ABS.

Comment

Working...
                    X