X

Fork Tube size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fork Tube size

Any one know what the fork tube size if got the new bikes?

I pray its 41mm

yup, it is
    88-02 are any way

Comment

well i was wondering on the new 08's
      but hey if they dont fit they dont fit

Comment

41mm indeed.
        When I think of Suzuki motorcycles the first two models that instantly come to my mind are the GSX-R and SV-class motorcycles.

Speaking of the gsx650f's.... doesn't anybody else find it strange that the new 600 class Katana STILL has a 48.7mm stroke? They just won't give up on that. Must be the magic number.
        Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-25-2008, 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Suzuki is like that, they fine something that works and stick with it, if it aint broke don't fix it

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            Suzuki is like that, they fine something that works and stick with it, if it aint broke don't fix it
            Man, when it comes to not takin' out the trash, Kawasaki is world class. Consider the Vulcan 750, the Connie (until, what, 2 years ago?), others... not just a spec or part that is used forever- ENTIRE BIKES. One MC mag said :Kawasaki is like your old Aunt Edna- they never throw anything out."
            Last edited by Black_peter; 06-25-2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                Man, when it comes to not takin' out the trash, Kawasaki is world class. Consider the Vulcan 750, the Connie (until, what, 2 years ago?), others... not just a spec or part that is used forever- ENTIRE BIKES. One MC mag said :Kawasaki is like your old Aunt Edna- they never throw anything out."
                Yah, now that you mention it...

Vulcan VN750 - 1985 to 2006
                Ninja EX250 - 1986 to 2007
                Ninja EX500 - 1987 to present
                Concours ZG1000 - 1985 to 2006
                Plus who knows how many dirt bikes and dual sports.

All these bikes do have very loyal followings.

Happy riding,
                Kirk
                Living truly is truly living

Comment

Originally posted by happykat View Post
                  Yah, now that you mention it...

Vulcan VN750 - 1985 to 2006
                  Ninja EX250 - 1986 to 2007
                  Ninja EX500 - 1987 to present
                  Concours ZG1000 - 1985 to 2006
                  Plus who knows how many dirt bikes and dual sports.

All these bikes do have very loyal followings.

Happy riding,
                  Kirk
                  Yup, the Ninja 250 looked exactly the same in 1986 as it did in 2007, and people still bought it. When you have a niche in the market cornered
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

one thing I dislike about the 650 is the front fork... preload adjustment = yes, rebound adjustment = NO
                    sigpic
                    2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
                      one thing I dislike about the 650 is the front fork... preload adjustment = yes, rebound adjustment = NO
                      Want me to talk to Racetech and see if they are interested in doing anything with that bike?

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by Tmod View Post
                        Want me to talk to Racetech and see if they are interested in doing anything with that bike?

Tmod
                        it's always good to have aftermarket support what I need to do is stop riding it like a SS bike and treat it more like a Sports Touring lady
                        sigpic
                        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Working...
                        X