X

Bandit Exhaust on GSX650F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandit Exhaust on GSX650F

Since they seem to be the same bike for the most part. How can I find out if the exhausts will work on each bike. I think I can get a Bandit exhaust on ebay cheaper than one for my bike.

I doubt it. The old Bandit motors were oil cooled... in fact the same motor as what's in the kat.

My guess is that the 650's exhaust ports are spaced differently.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by MY08GSX650F View Post
      Since they seem to be the same bike for the most part. How can I find out if the exhausts will work on each bike. I think I can get a Bandit exhaust on ebay cheaper than one for my bike.
      better check with a dealer but i think the back end of the gsxf is the same as the 07 bandit (apart from the seat), same engine just remapped with different power banding (or so they say). had a good look at a bandit when i bought my gsxf650 this year and the exhaust which (is a bit on the large side) looked the same to me.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Shunter; 06-26-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Yes it will fit. I bought the Yoshimura RS-3 slip on for the Bandit and it fits perfectly on my GSX650F. And when you look up the part numbers for the exhaust on both bikes, its the same #

Comment

...so you guys are saying (I think) that the bandit exhaust is the same for the Katana? I just bought the scorpion extreme street exhaust listed for the bandit and I'm hoping it will fit my '03 Katana. What do you guys think? I hope it does, otherwise I'm f*%$@!
          "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

Working...
          X