X

GSXF 650 on Superbikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXF 650 on Superbikes

Superbikes had an episode dedicated to Rat Bikes in Oakland, CA. One of the bikes that was transformed into a Rat was a brand new GSXF 650.
    I couldnt find any pictures of the bike from the show ... but a quick search gave me these "beauties":

93 kat 750

92 750

88 Kat 1100

Edited.. I see the pics now..
    Last edited by Animal Chin; 04-23-2008, 01:14 PM.
    2007 GSXR 600 BLACK
    Traded in the 02 KAT 600 and sold the 02 KX250..
    2003 KX 125 (sold)

Comment

Are you talking about the lil part where the guy brought his bike into GODSPEED and it did the RAt My RIde? That was a Aprillia not an GSX650F

I just watched that this morning i had it TiVo'd from last night

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
        Are you talking about the lil part where the guy brought his bike into GODSPEED and it did the RAt My RIde? That was a Aprillia not an GSX650F

Yeah, definitely an aprilia, although it did look like a GSXF until they did a close up.

I'd rather have the aprilia, I think. I'm not so enamored with the 650.

What i need to find around where i live is a bike shop that has a waffle breakfast and beer...just without the fighting motorcycle gang.
        -
        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post

I saw the show you are right thats was a Aprillia but they did show the GSX650F but the guy bought a Aprillia into Godspeedand they flash the GSX650f in between the scenes
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

oh nah .. there was a quick glimps at the beginning where they showed bikes that they had transformed ...and of the the bikes was the gsxf 650.
            lol ... i guess i have my eyes out for all things Kat related.

Comment

If I understand correctly, people are bringing there bikes into a shop, to transform into rat bikes? Kinda defeats the whole purpose now doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post
                If I understand correctly, people are bringing there bikes into a shop, to transform into rat bikes? Kinda defeats the whole purpose now doesn't it.
                Yeah inst that the truth, People will pay for anything though, instead of earning it themselves lol

I mean y pay big cash to take off your fairings and add rattle can black...and maybe a few go fast goodies here and there....
                They probably charged the guy $5K for the work...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I will be more than happy to turn someone's bike into a RAT bike for them
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X