No announcement yet.
X

Motorcyclist Magazine April 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, it sounds overweight and under powered. Why couldn't they add about 15 more horsepower and lose about 75 lbs weight and keep the "more comfortable" ergonomics. Then you have an interesting motorcycle that's not a pain to ride and won't get you embarrassed in the twisties.

"Bland" is not something I look for in a motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Adequateman View Post
      Personally, it sounds overweight and under powered. Why couldn't they add about 15 more horsepower and lose about 75 lbs weight and keep the "more comfortable" ergonomics. Then you have an interesting motorcycle that's not a pain to ride and won't get you embarrassed in the twisties.

"Bland" is not something I look for in a motorcycle.
      +1 it looks pretty good but i like the look of the katana ALOT better, and 15 more HP wouldnt hurt anybody
      95 suZuki katana
      Autozone rattlecan MoD

Comment

I like the looks.... just don't want an underpowered, overweight bike. Already got one ('88 Kat), but that's because it was designed in the '80s, not 2006.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
          agreed .... BTW, what does YMMV mean ?
          YMMV = your mileage may vary:mrgreen:
          '05 KAT 600
          '98 MOTO GUZZI V11 EV
          '76 HONDA GL 1000

Comment

Originally posted by Adequateman View Post
            I like the looks.... just don't want an underpowered, overweight bike. Already got one ('88 Kat), but that's because it was designed in the '80s, not 2006.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Kat.

Obviously you havent ridden the gsf 650 yet.
            Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Nope, just going by the magazine articles and specs I have read. YMMV:mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
              X