X

MSF class this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duff daddy
    to everyone who took the class what was your score??? i got a 100 i was the onlyone in my class that could do the figure 8
    100 on both only person in both classes to do that.

Don;t get discouraged. Jst keep at it and practice.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I don't have anything to practice with. I'm bikeless. That had been my first time ever on a motorcycle
      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
      girls = yammah
      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

well what did you mess up on?

It was my first time on a bike as well.. well not since i was in like 3rd grade or so.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

U-turns were really hard for me and I also didn't stop quick enough on the braking portion, plus the instructor said that I wasn't carrying enough speed into the 2nd turn for the last test and also that my time was too slow
          Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
          fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
          fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
          girls = yammah
          yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

damn they must have been rough... my classes almost everyone passed even those who i think should not of.

Comment

They had to be super tough on you. Shoot when I took mine everyone passed even those who were riding the big bikes.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Don't give up on it, just give it another try! Hell, I didn't pass my drivers license test back in the day on my first try. Did I give up... NO!!!! I got off my arse, and did it again!

Point it, it is there job to be ruff on you. Around here, if you pass the class, you are able to get your motorcycle license right away. If they don't think you are ready, then hey, maybe you are not. Just practice, and if that is not a option, do it again. Hell, Mickey didn't even pass (Orange County Choppers).
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Definately don't give up!
                  When I took the course there were a couple who were there who hadn't passed the first time, and they took the test again when I did and passed.
                  DO it again!!!!!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Definitely don't give up!!
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

No way, dont stop now, u already got the worst part out of the way. It's always scary riding for the first time..but there's no better way to learn than with MSF instructors. All it takes is time and practice. Even though you dont have a bike yet, if you can just keep on studying and maybe the instructors will let you take some xtra time after class and help you out as well.

JUST dont give up. its too great of a lifestyle to not give it an honest shot.

Comment

I've never ridden a bike before either, until Matt helped me practice alittle bit on his yamaha..but Im nervous as all heck when I take mine in the spring, so I know exactly how you feel.
                          >>> Missy <<<

With great power, comes great responsibility...So don't be the one to screw it up!!!

Comment

awwwww...DO NOT GIVE UP

you can go back to retest right?

remember what you did wrong...sounds to me that you were just not agressive enough.

little secret...when I went for my course, I had a ton of seat time and flew through the course...but when it came time to test...I was REALLY slow on the first drill....I was too nervous. I relaxed and took it a little faster... and passed easily.

There was one guy who was trying for years to pass (he was around 60) He did...and I saw him out one day about two years later riding and with a huge grin.

trust me...you WANT to ride a bike...once you get it (and you will) you will thank us

Comment

I personally rode my bike for a few months before I had to take the test. Where I lived you are given one year from the time you take the writen test.
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              Who knows what is next?

Comment

hey man where are you at ..i could get you a 250 motorcycle for you ....so you would have something to practice on and if it goes down ..it wont break trust me ...where are you how big are you ..and how much do you have ...let me know asap and ill see what i can get ofr you o h yea tazkat ....shut up lol just playen

Comment

Working...
                                X