hands down craziest incidents ive read about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hands down craziest incidents ive read about

you've been warned...

hopefully this isn't a double post: http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Stupid hurts.
    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
      Stupid hurts.
      ...... and you can't fix it with a stick.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

D a m n
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

ouch..

Comment

Wow. Sign me out.
            - Purplehaze
            All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

I had my bike up to well-over 110 this weekend... accidents can happen to anyone. Awful pictures.
              sigpic
              '91 Katana 600 custom right-side shift, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vinyl Carbon Fiber wrapped.

'09 Aprilia Mana 850 Carbon Fiber body work, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID conversion

Comment

It said "the fatal accident depicted above." I couldn't imagine being that trucker and walking back to see a corpse hanging from my truck like that, but I would rather not be involved in something like that at all... This '88 katana (Depicted in my avatar) is my first 600cc and I just got it... I've ridden 7 years and had a '06 Ninja 250r, '82 Maxim 400, and a '11 Vstar 650 Custom, but you wouldn't catch me doing 120 at night...

You're just waiting for anything, such as a deer around here, to pop out and any chance of survival then lies in luck, and your choice to (hopefully) wear your gear. I haven't had gear since my 250r, I just have my DOT/SNELL HJC helmet I bought with my last bike, and not having it is no excuse to ride without it, but I'll get some when I get the money for it. I do not have a sixth sense, and therefore do not like to see dead people, but sometimes it's refreshing to remember how mortal you really are...
                ---
                Previous Rides: 06 Ninja250R - 82 Maxim400 - 11 V-Star 650 Custom
                Current Ride: 1988 GSX600F
                As I lay rubber upon the street, I pray the Lord my soul to greet
                If I should die before I brake, I pray the Lord my soul to take

Comment

Working...
                X