X

Check out this crash video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this crash video

Not sure if this should go here or in pics and flicks but its pretty crazy. Apparently this dude took a corner too wide and was facing on coming traffic. Rather than take the head on collision he opted to throw himself down a 40 foot cliff. CRAZY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NYkuYg5qvPI
    93 Katana 600
    98 ZX6

and the moral of the story... don't take sharp corners...fast...on the inside...while being a douche passing people...then flying...like a rag doll.
    You know your a KatRider when you sell a nearly new perfectly running low miles bike... and buy a 13 year old non running Katana.

Comment

I wonder if he'd have stayed on the gas and leaned if he would have been fine. You can hear him decelerating and see him running wider as he does.
      Kyle

Comment

All I can say is **** that.

I mean, yeah, you can definitely tell that he got on the brakes and probably target fixated which got him on the other side of the road in the first place but then see as he snaps out of it and moves to evade the car in the only way he thinks (or did) he can.

That said, this why on the roads I'm content to do no more than 20 over if need be. The real issue is one should NEVER take a BLIND corner that fast, let alone one should never take a corner with a knowledged possibility of stepping over the line.
        - Purplehaze
        All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Purplehaze View Post
          The real issue is one should NEVER take a BLIND corner that fast, let alone one should never take a corner with a knowledged possibility of stepping over the line.
          +1
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

They coulda saved it a little bit, unfortunately... doesn't look like he had a chance to by the reckless riding style he was doing.!

Comment

I added a song and it makes the video SOOO much better lmao!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              You know your a KatRider when you sell a nearly new perfectly running low miles bike... and buy a 13 year old non running Katana.

Comment

Missing a turn and going off the road.... I would expect that happens probably avg of 1 per day at The Dragon.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                X