X

Leaves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaves

Watch out for those wet leaves on the road!

tires stay cold longer or never really get warmed up
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I love the fall!
      2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
      2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
      1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
      1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
      1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Originally posted by BareKat View Post
        I love the fall!
        The season, right! Not the fall on wet leaves!

Yep, went on a Cancer Benefit ride this past weekend thru the mountains and was beautiful. Afterward my buddy says "wish we could have gone faster thru the twistys" and I said, you just missed all the beautiful scenery, duh.
        Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

YES. folks around here like to go ride in the mountains this time of year. pine straw can be a game changer as well as wet leaves. be safe out there.
          im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Slow down and enjoy the ride.....simple. Let the cagers pass you....no big deal. This time of year, I'm in no rush. I just take it all in. I love the colours, the smell of the air, the comfy riding temps beforte the white stuff hits, and the freedom to do it all. Late November til mid-March is going to suck.... but it is what it is.... up here.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I tried yelling at the trees. I was like "Leaf me alone!" I don't think they understood.

Comment

Originally posted by ygolohcysp View Post
                I don't think they understood.
                They don't like lisps.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
                  They don't like lisps.

I'm actually out riding now, in mist/rain, on twisties with leaves. Not going too fast. Watch out and take it easy, but also don't let fear cause you too fixate and crash!

Comment

Q
                    Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Originally posted by ygolohcysp View Post

I'm actually out riding now, in mist/rain, on twisties with leaves. Not going too fast. Watch out and take it easy, but also don't let fear cause you too fixate and crash!
                      To be honest, the last time I had a real Leaf problem was with DumbLuck heading to Ne-Oublie's house a few Falls ago. I thought I was going to bite it. I was like drifting on a bike. It wasn't fun, but I'm sure it looked cool. No sudden throttle inputs, just ride it through. Now I see a single leaf and I'm afraid my bike is going to it's Ken Block tendencies.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                      X