No announcement yet.
X

Parking tips?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't trust pivoting on the kats kickstand. Like Slofuze I double check the kickstand by pulling the bars with my foot wedged behind the stand.
    Usually I goosewalk her into a spot back end first so I can drive right out. Remember this : whether you walk or push, it will look a whole lot better than picking her up because looking cool was your first priority.
    Last edited by ErrEs; 07-06-2012, 02:57 AM.
    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

First off, i don't know why you would care what others would think, you're on a bike, they are not. Boom.

Secondly, that kickstand pivot just makes me cringe....

Comment

Originally posted by katgolddigger View Post
        Secondly, that kickstand pivot just makes me cringe....
        Especially with a 500#+ bike with a **** kickstand to begin with...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
          Especially with a 500#+ bike with a **** kickstand to begin with...
          QFT!!!
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
            4 inches is too much to be safe. 2" max on the rear. Otherwise you may run into issues with the suspension bottoming out.
            i lowered my bike 4 inches over 2 years ago and i have never had any problems.

Comment

Working...
            X