X

Finally got the endorsement .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the endorsement .....

took the ERC MSF class on the 2nd in Las Vegas. It was pretty sweet, took it at Nellis Air Force Base, and had the Thunderbirds practicing above our class This class is WAY easier to pass than the DMV test I tell you plus way more pratical in terms of our riding skills sets. Passed with a 92, got 3 points taken off for putting the foot down on the figure 8's and 5 for not accelerating through the whole turn. (thought we had to coast in and acelerate thru the apex) Anywho, lots of fun and got my "M" so I'm LEGAL. Yeah!
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Huh , I don't think ANY test would be easier that OUR DMV test . Good for you .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

great your legal. i got stopped for that and got a $213 ticket. next day went to dmv and passed the test. it was pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        Huh , I don't think ANY test would be easier that OUR DMV test . Good for you .
        Ohio's probably is

Congrats Seypea
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Really ? Wanna compare ? The hardest part of ours was a slalom course , which I did on a full-dress cruiser I'd owned for like a month . Had NO problem doing that . The rest was just accelerate through 2 gears , turn around , come back again then brake strongly . It really was a joke . You HAD to be there .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Really ? Wanna compare ? The hardest part of ours was a slalom course , which I did on a full-dress cruiser I'd owned for like a month . Had NO problem doing that . The rest was just accelerate through 2 gears , turn around , come back again then brake strongly . It really was a joke . You HAD to be there .
            exactly, very simple and anyone should be able to pass it. The only problem I had was the gravel that was there in the back lot of the exam station at that time. I found out that they have since paved that area.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

DMV's tests generally arent all that difficult when you think about it..but the tester administrators atleast in PA, are such pricks that they'll dock you points for looking at them wrong sometimes..

They are used to bikers being in PA with the harley factory and all..but still it doesnt seem to help much IMO.

Comment

I agree with thaz OH has a easy test. Passed it about 2 weeks after the first time ever on a bike. Only lost one point for Stalling during the quick stop, when i took off after it.

Comment

Working...
                X