No announcement yet.
X

Why Do You Ride A Motorcycle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i ride b/c i love the thrill of the adrenalin and mpg and the type of feeling you get from the speeds

i ride a katana with a gsxr 1100 turbo engine swap dynojet fuel injected ...hellafun

Comment

• I ride cuz I just dont feel complete without it..
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• I already posted my thoughts....... but basically...... it's because I still CAN.
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Its fun. Its cheap. Its different.

A bike is probably the cheapest way for adrenaline junkies like myself to stay entertained. You also don't typically have to wait in traffic and its the easiest way to get around narrow/crowded streets. Insurance is cheap, mods are cheap, they hold great resale value and are easy to sell.

Comment

• Pure stress relief, Just you and your motorcycle.(and the idiots trying to harm you) Just pure pleasure, especially when you've just got it going for the season or just saved it from the scrap heap. first rides are the best.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X