Ryan

lol idiots.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't make it past the title!!

Only in Jacksonville!
      Last edited by Woodmysta; 06-11-2010, 09:35 PM.
      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes! Now that I know they are both ok, I would of paid money to have witnessed that wreck in progress....boobs and dingaling flying through the air...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
        sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

yeah, idk what it is about the thrill of riding naked... i did it when i was 19 but no alcohol was involved. glad i didn't wreck. i bet road rash on the pecker would really hurt .
          Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukii600 View Post
            yeah, idk what it is about the thrill of riding naked... i did it when i was 19 but no alcohol was involved. glad i didn't wreck. i bet road rash on the pecker would really hurt .

ha ha....i bet it would too....that is if the road didn't grind his little fella off.........
            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Road rash in places that road rash should never be!!!
              Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. - Lewis Grizzard

Comment

That guy is an idiot. Not only does he get to deal with whatever injuries he received...wait till the Marine Corps gets ahold of him - he'll probably be wishing he'd died in that wreck.

DUI, on a bike, without required gear, on a revoked license? His CO will nail his *** to the wall. He's probably laying in that hospital bed looking forward to being an E-4 again...

Comment

Camp Lejune . That was where Meanstreak was . I wonder if he knows that tool .....
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

No vids?... How can you go and do something that stupid with no vid cam around!

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

"Sheals is an explosive ordnance disposal technician with EOD Company, 8th Engineer Support Battalion, Combat Logistics Regiment 25, 2nd Marine Logistics Group."

Uh, not anymore he isn't....
                      Pray Ride Live Love

1994 GSX600F

Comment

He may even be separated for his actions, 18 years in and you jeopardize your retirement and benefits for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Idrivetoys View Post
                          He may even be separated for his actions, 18 years in and you jeopardize your retirement and benefits for this?
                          well he was dui so he obviously wasn't thinking about that, i bet he is now though.
                          Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

yea he's screwed... the dod is cracking down on DUI's and motorcycles in all services... so he's goin to get hit with a double wammy... prollyl looking at a court martial

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

guess he didn't listen to his mother and wear clean underwear.
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                              X