X

Wheelies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelies

Has anybody here successfully wheelied a katana 600? If so, how do you do it?? I can only pop mine up a few inches

You just made me want to stab myself in the eye. Thank you.

Towards the top right of the page, there is a little button that says "search". Use it. We answer this question constantly.

click it.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

good first post
      that'll make you a ton of friends here

Comment

Oh those come up REALLY easy, it will flip over if you're not careful.
        Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

wow you guys are all dicks huh??....i tried a search and couldnt find anything so i figured i would just ask...i apologize for being so out of line...go **** yourselves

Comment

ha ha, a forum is for asking questions and you basically told the guy to get lost, go figure
            the future's dark, the future's matt black

Comment

Jeff, they are only breaking your chops - lighten up a bit there. As far a doing wheelies with the Kat, while it can be done, unless you enjoy replacing fork tube seals on a regular basis, it's not recommended - the Kat is heavy. If your inclination is geared toward stunting, there are tons of bikes out there better suited to that type of riding.
              2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
              2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

great site but you guys should also remember that sometimes things like the " search" function and links DON'T WORK!!

Did your mother never tell you guys " if you don't have anything nice to say dont say any thing at all" MINE EITHER LOL

Relax
                  Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

As for the question. I don't know about the Katana but with my V-Strom i can manage small wheelies in first simply by bringing the bike to about 5000rpm in 1st gear cutting the throttle and gunning it while pulling back on the bars.

But i dont really do that very offten for a few reasons. It really seams to take its toll on the chain when i do and the landings dont feel right. If i wanted a wheelie machine id porbly get a Honda XR650R dirt bike.
                    Motorcycles are Idiot proof....
                    Act like and idiot the bike will prove it.

2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650cc

Comment

jeff, you should ask arsenic what the largest tire size is you can put on your bike! Seriously though, the kat and wheelies isn't the best idea, neither is telling us to go **** ourselves cause we'll hunt you down and kill you....seriously. Just kidding.
                      sigpic

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                        X