Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good deal
    02 Suzuki Katana 750
    05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
      I did a little test yesterday. Something i don't normally do either. I hate taking medicines of any kind, and i hate doctors even worse. before i went to work, I popped two alieve's ripped the brace off when i got to work, and had one hell of a day, my hand didn't hurt at all, the pills did an amazing job of keeping me sane and pretty much mellow for the afternoon and night last night. popped two more when i got home and i havent really felt any pain most of today either.
      looks like i may have found a fix for now- just pray i don't get addicted to aleve now.

On a lighter note, I went back to the triumph Dealership today (they had a Harley i was looking at) and after making a good damn inspection of the bike, i passed on it. Too much work on my end that would need to be done after i took deleivery to make it a viable purchase (even with the 8500 Price tag)
      Tomorrow i am gonna repeat the Aleve, and weather permitting cracking the kat out of the garage for a trip to work.
      I will keep ya posted
      Glad to hear it is working. They give that out like candy at sick call for pain. Anti inflammatories do wonders.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Having carpel tunnel sucks when trying to ride bike

Comment

when i was going through all that, my doctor prescribed orudis. its an anti inflammatory, which back then was prescription, and is now available over the counter as orudis kt.

matbe you can try it. it did wonders for me.

Comment

They are right. I get a lot of wrist pain as well. I did not get it with my cruisers. I love my Kat too much to get rid of it. I take frequent brakes when I am out joy riding!

Comment

Working...
            X