No announcement yet.
X

Maintanence questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think when I go I want it to be in a blaze of glory and I want it to hurt like hell.

Comment

PEOPLE you cant tell me you have never been 100 mph cause thats a crock.... ive been about 140 mph (was way to fast but ive been over 100mph like most of you)..
      02 Suzuki Katana 750
      05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tankman1331 View Post
        PEOPLE you cant tell me you have never been 100 mph cause thats a crock.... ive been about 140 mph (was way to fast but ive been over 100mph like most of you)..
        It's not that we haven't gone over 100. In fact there was a thread bragging about how fast we have gone. But to regularly ride at those speeds especially trying to "keep up" with other riders, that is silly..

Comment

this pic is from the last major trip i was on. the owner was a very good rider but that did f*** all for him on a simple right hand sweeper. nothing serious just a lot of skin cause he didn't wear gloves that day and admitted he was't paying attention to the road( he was to busy trying to go around 2 other bikes) it dosn't take much to earn yourself a dirt sandwich. ride to your own pace not everyone else's.
          sigpictime to get off the board and on the bike

Comment

wb tl1000.jpg ooops forgot the pic.
            sigpictime to get off the board and on the bike

Comment

Working...
            X