Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

WHERE ARE AMERICA's LEAST KNOWLEDGEABLE DRIVERS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE ARE AMERICA's LEAST KNOWLEDGEABLE DRIVERS?

This was given to us today in our mandatory Winter driver training and I thought it was very interesting. It might surprise you!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Should that have surprised you KS?!?!

I got a 90!
    Last edited by Black_peter; 11-01-2007, 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Huh , got a 90% as well . But one question is not how my driver's manual stated ...
      8. You may pass on the right of another vehicle when:
      When traveling on a multi-lane highway carrying two or more lanes of traffic in the same direction
      The other vehicle is making or about to make a left turn, when a lane is provided to pass on the right
      All of the above
      My manual said always pass on the left .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post

Should that have surprised you KS?!?!

I got a 90!
        New England does not look so good on that map!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
          New England does not look so good on that map!
          Like I said.. You were surprised? Dude I lived there for nearly 20 years..
          You can't lie to me.

Comment

I got a 90 as well, and yes, NE drivers are AWESOME!
            Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
            18v Rigid Drill
            Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
            New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Even if they KNEW the rules, NE drivers would ignore them anyway...
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by reconstyle View Post
                I got a 90 as well, and yes, NE drivers are AWESOME!

Yes their level of incompetent driving is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                  Like I said.. You were surprised? Dude I lived there for nearly 20 years..
                  You can't lie to me.

Actually I was surprised. I have only been here 3 years and in all 6 NE states dozens of times. I thought some of the drivers were bad, but I still say DC drivers and Cali drivers are worse.

Comment

Cali drivers are worse
                    indeed; and they get worse the farther north you go
                    1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

I think every state in the union sent their worst drivers to Georgia and that ran all the people born here away. That's why there is no one from Georgia living in Georgia.
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Haha. I got a 99 on the drivers test when I took it.

One guy took two hours and nearly failed. This boggles my mind.
                        My Geeky Finance Blog.

Comment

ya i was gunna say, that dosent supprise me at all, I grew up in boston and everyone there (ESPECIALLY up in new york) disregards every speed limit, lane change, sign, everything lol

Comment

I got a 90% - misread one question (duh) and the answer to the other question I got wrong must've changed since I took the driver's test. On a two lane going one direction, are you supposed to pass on the right??? This one says yeah, sure. I can still remember my high school driving instructor - punched me in the leg when I tried that....
                            "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Yeah , I missed that one , too . The book HERE said to always pass on the left .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X