Looking for a riding tip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a riding tip?

Do this:

You will look really cool plastered on the pavement...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Re: Looking for a riding tip?

Originally posted by scottynoface
    Do this:

You will look really cool plastered on the pavement...
    Yeah, I seen that sizzle chest on craigslist selling his bike and he threw that pic in because apparently thats how all the cool people ride.
    On a side note, at least he was geared up, lol.
    96 Katana 600
    97 4 door Blazer LT
    03 Honda Pilot EXL
    sigpic

Comment

I can't do that . I have a trunk mounted out back .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Ive supermanned before. Just gotta have a straight road with no traffic. Cuz you have no reaction til your back down

DC Born..Maryland Bred

I will never be forgotten. I will only fade as time goes on from your consious thoughts.

Comment

What do you think this is? The X Games
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Imagin
            Just gotta have a straight road with no traffic.
            Considering that he did this on I-75 just north of cinci when the sun was still up, there was undoubtedly traffic...at least he left the flip flops at home . Seriously, is this supposed to make me want to buy this bike? People confuse me...
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

To most people , bike are toys . And LOTS of people don't take care of their toys , just like when they were kids .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X