X

parking my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking my bike

i only ride my bike on the weekends....i work saturdays, and thats the only time the bike is parked in front of my job out in the sun for about 4 hours....i noticed that the pavement caves in a little bit and i read somewhere here that sometimes the bikes fall off to the side due to this....any suggestions on what to do?? i really dont want to use the centerstand....should i place a piece of wood or something like that under the stand...??
    carlos.

I would put something under the stand, wood will work, i have a kickstand puck, got mine free at a bike show but they are only a couple $$ if you buy one.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat
      I would put something under the stand, wood will work, i have a kickstand puck, got mine free at a bike show but they are only a couple $$ if you buy one.
      exactly
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

im sure i can buy it online, any specific site i can get this from??

Comment

never mind, i found a website...bought one for 8 bucks...not bad. thank you all for the help...im sure i'll post a new question soon...lol

Comment

Working...
          X