X

mirrors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirrors

Ok need little help with optimal placement. Where do you guys set you mirrors at to cover your A$$. Any suggestion are welcome.
    Attached Files
    go ahead and ruck it!!!

Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

ummm what?

Comment

Ummmm...What the hell does that pic have to do with your question?

I keep my mirrors focused to the side a bit. I cant' see to the rear too well on the Kat with the OEM mirros so I just periodically pull my right arm in to check my six.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

i tend to not cover my ass with mirrors. if you can see whats behind you, mission accomplished.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Could always go this route..

Comment

in the right sunlight that thing could start a fire!

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Nero, I just wanted to post a picture. I should have done it somewhere else. Thanks for the advice, started tucking my arm a day or so. I do not have anyone to ride with around here that has experience (except for HD owners that ride on Sundays only)?? Just trying to get as much knowledge as possible. One the list for the Abate course not till August though.
                go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

guess it depends on where you ride on the road. i like to stay towards the inside (close to the middle lines). i set my mirror on the right to see what's behind me and my mirror on the left to see what's beside me or ready to try and pass me. sometimes an elbow tuck or shoulder check if i'm changing lanes for good measure. hope this helps
                  carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by AzCyco
                    Could always go this route..

Notice the angle on those... I think she likes looking at herself!
                    Sold: 2001 Katana 600
                    Bought: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000

Still waiting for my Braada Cowl... 62 weeks and counting... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Comment

And why not?
                      What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X