X

94 Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Katana 600

Just picked up a 1994 Katana 600 recently..my first bike..had been sitting for over 7 years and the carbs/gas tank were beyond dirty...one of the fairings was cracked from being laid down before, but i went ahead and took them all off...tires were dry rotten so i put some new Dunlops on..got the carbs and tank cleaned out after a month of tedious work and she runs! Took her for a spin the other day and enjoyed every minute of it.

Did a little bit of black can spray painting and washed her .. couple of pics for you all

Last edited by ShiftUp; 07-12-2015, 12:12 AM.

The pictures aren't showing.

Comment

Originally posted by ahperson View Post
      The pictures aren't showing.
      Ok thanks for letting me know.. im re uploading them onto photobucket now ..

They should be showing now
      Last edited by ShiftUp; 07-12-2015, 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks good . was it the red paint scheme with purple seat and rims bye any chance? I ask because I hate my purple and red seat would love it to be black but don't know if spray paint would hold to the flexing seat or not.

Comment

Black and purple. Vinyl paint will last.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks junker

Comment

Originally posted by magman View Post
              Looks good . was it the red paint scheme with purple seat and rims bye any chance? I ask because I hate my purple and red seat would love it to be black but don't know if spray paint would hold to the flexing seat or not.
              It came with black fairings.. didn't look like they had been painted

Comment

looks nice, what are you going to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                X