X

Watch out for that Deer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for that Deer

Here is a link to my first Gopro video. Hope it works out. This is of Sugarloaf Road outside of Boulder Colorado.

Yep it worked I want a gopro to looks like a bad ass place to ride I went out today for a curvy country road wish we had some mountains here in tx all flat land lol
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Comment

That buck looked like he was worried that he might lose his deer membership because you caught him on camera. That also makes me think a go-pro on a motorcycle will be how we as humans get our next video of bigfoot, crossing a road. We'll forget all about why chickens have crossed the road then.

Nice video. The dirt on the road would make me hesitant to ride fast on that road, but the scenery looks like it's more than worth just having a leisurely ride.

Comment

Cool video ya you never know where the wildlife will pop up. nice camera..

Comment

Originally posted by ygolohcysp View Post
          That buck looked like he was worried that he might lose his deer membership because you caught him on camera. That also makes me think a go-pro on a motorcycle will be how we as humans get our next video of bigfoot, crossing a road. We'll forget all about why chickens have crossed the road then.

Nice video. The dirt on the road would make me hesitant to ride fast on that road, but the scenery looks like it's more than worth just having a leisurely ride.
          I noticed the dirt to meant to mention it quit a bit there
          2001 katana 600

Comment

Riding here in Colorado sure is different than when I lived in So. Cal. Road conditions change everywhere but it does seem extreme here. I am glad that I got the crazy out when I was younger because these roads will bite hard if your not giving them the respect they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
              Riding here in Colorado sure is different than when I lived in So. Cal. Road conditions change everywhere but it does seem extreme here. I am glad that I got the crazy out when I was younger because these roads will bite hard if your not giving them the respect they deserve.
              Yeah thats what I was thinking I ent to a curvy back road yesterday and was blowing through there those moutains would have busted my ass
              2001 katana 600

Comment

Working...
              X