• Show
Clear All

• stunt time

Just rollin
    Attached Files
    06 Kat 600
    Yes I was in the Air Force, no I didn't fly planes
    Wheelies never hurt anybody

Damn I wanted to put the bio hazard sign on my bike there it is right on yours u do wheelies on ur katana
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Comment

that is what gives bikers a bad name.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        On public streets yes. I dont care what people do at events meant for this sort of stuff though.

Its that whole "time and place for everything"

Comment

Things I notice about the OP's image..
          No gear
          clowning around on public streets
          it appears that the OP is riding on the wrong side of the street for the photo op.

..and the line in his signature;
          "Wheelies never hurt anybody" - apparently he's never seen the rest of the clown posse posting their crash vids on youtube showing guys getting road rash (no gear) from failed attempts and riderless bikes running into other bikes, cars etc.

..and while I defend your rights to personal freedom, expression etc. I have to question your actions on public streets that perpetuate the negative spotlight on our motorcycling community as a whole.

As said once already, there is a time and place for everything, clowning around on public streets is never the right place, and never a good time.
          http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            Originally posted by Kat Floyd View Post
            On public streets yes. I dont care what people do at events meant for this sort of stuff though.

Its that whole "time and place for everything"

This doesnt give bikers a bad name if it is done in a proper location. Most real stunters have a bike that is not even registered. They put it in the back of a truck, and bring it to their location of choice, and do it in locations which does not harm the public. Good stunters only need a parking lot size area, and dont really go very fast.

Public road stunting, now, that does give bikers a bad name...
            Roops Photography|facebook|
            03 GSXR 1000
            04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
            Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

I was practicing wheelies on my 250 but this kats low end isnt very good and snaps loose at 7000 rpms ive been to scared to even try one on this bike worried id flip over backwards so for now ill keep two wheels on the ground. Past that I would like to learn how to parking lot stunt some circle wheelies and all that but not on this heavy bitch (my kat).
              2001 katana 600

Comment

As mentioned before, look at the whole post that includes the pics. Nuff said. I don't care if you ride your bike off a cliff as long as it is not on public streets.
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran
                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

it's probably on the center stand. he'll learn soon that wheelies can hurt.
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                    it's probably on the center stand. he'll learn soon that wheelies can hurt.
                    Hahahah
                    2001 katana 600

Comment

I wonder where you hook the straps when you want a picture like that on a trailer?
                      1990 GSX1100F- abandoned in 2005, rescued by me in 2011, I'm gonna ride it if it's the last thing I do.

1981 GS750EX- Father in law gave to me, full resto in progress with late model suspension.

1979 GS850G Free shafty

1978 GS550E- The wife bought it for me for father's day (So she could learn to ride on it too)

1977 RM80- My son's resto.... he's 3...

2012 Qigo quad- pink Camo for my little princess.

Comment

looks up on the stand to me...look how far away the opposite curb is and he appears to be on concrete with grass growing up through the cracks.

OP be trollin'...well played

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Flark!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Now that have internet again everyone calm your tits for the following reasons
                            A) on this particular day it was 103 outside I'm notwearing full gear its amazing I had on pants not shorts
                            B) my tagline isn't something you should take serious its an inside joke between I and some friends no I haven't done a wheelie on this but I have on my old r6
                            C) I was on the right side of the road which was two lane
                            D) this road happens to be. A back road where drag race because the cops don't bother us here because they don't care
                            E) if I do happen to fall with no gear very been through a lot worse than road rash

And for an u future asshole or asshole comments. I kindly ask you to fuck off
                            Last edited by 2k6Kat600; 08-24-2014, 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            06 Kat 600
                            Yes I was in the Air Force, no I didn't fly planes
                            Wheelies never hurt anybody

Comment

Originally posted by 2k6Kat600 View Post
                              Now that have internet again everyone calm your tits for the following reasons
                              A) on this particular day it was 103 outside I'm notwearing full gear its amazing I had on pants not shorts
                              B) my tagline isn't something you should take serious its an inside joke between I and some friends no I haven't done a wheelie on this but I have on my old r6
                              C) I was on the right side of the road which was two lane
                              D) this road happens to be. A back road where drag race because the cops don't bother us here because they don't care
                              E) if I do happen to fall with no gear very been through a lot worse than road rash

And for an u future asshole or asshole comments. I kindly ask you to fuck off
                              I have to say that when I first saw your pic I thought the bike was stationary. Yes we go off sometimes about what is said and shown here. The Katana rider you find here usually seems to be on the been there done that side of the age spectrum. Younger riders typically do more stupid things ( probability of getting hurt) on bikes and we comment on it because we've been there and done that. A lot of guys here think its stupid and it is. When we were 20 something we did it too. Hopefully for you, it stays fun and games and not hospital trips or worse. If it does you'll look back when your older and think the same as the guys giving you a hard time about it
                              If you wanted respect for your post, the first mistake was posting a pic giving everyone the finger while doing something that most here considers bad riding. Mentioning in the post that conditions were as safe as possible would not have hurt either. Don't take this as a personal attack, your young and having a good time.
                              If you have read many posts on this site you would have known that your post would not go over very well. If your post would have had good pics showing you stunting in a safe place wearing more protective clothing, the responses would have been very different.
                              All said and done, its your bike and your body. As long as your not endangering others while stuntin have fun. And if you could find a safe place to stunt and take pics (without the bird thanks) post them. I would love to see them. A video would be even better.
                              Just remember that its natural for younger riders to do what is "just havin fun" and for us older riders to bitch about it. But what we are saying does come from experience and as much as you will disagree, you'll be here too some day.
                              Keep it safe and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X