Katriders Photo Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kensilly View Post
    been gone awhile, if no one comes up with one lead off with one
    Just noticed this thread ill join in check in tomorrow hopefully someone will submit a challenge
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Comment

Well, I was at a Cafe/Vintage meet yesterday and saw a few original katanas, absolutely beautiful! Well anyways, that has inspired me to offer this next challenge:

Your Katana with the other two generations of Katanas. IE Post, Pre, and Original Katana all in the same picture!

Ready... Go!

Comment

Originally posted by cupofresh View Post
        Well, I was at a Cafe/Vintage meet yesterday and saw a few original katanas, absolutely beautiful! Well anyways, that has inspired me to offer this next challenge:

Your Katana with the other two generations of Katanas. IE Post, Pre, and Original Katana all in the same picture!

Ready... Go!
        Shit my dad has a original 92 purple blue and black paint its one of the three bikes in the sites picture at the top of the page as I post but I dono where im gonna find 2 bikes and also how do I post pics
        Last edited by Jar3d200; 08-21-2014, 09:00 PM. Reason: added more
        2001 katana 600

Comment

Original is early '80's, pre is late 80's to '97 and post is '98 on. How I post pics is to scroll down from where you reply and click on the advanced setting and go to manage attachments. From there you can browse your computer and choose pics. I usually put pics I want to post on my desktop and search there to post.

Comment

hmm only seen two kats post 2000 and one 85.
            now where can I find the 90's model???
            A wise man can learn more from a acting fool
            Than a acting fool can learn from a wise man

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
              Original is early '80's, pre is late 80's to '97 and post is '98 on. How I post pics is to scroll down from where you reply and click on the advanced setting and go to manage attachments. From there you can browse your computer and choose pics. I usually put pics I want to post on my desktop and search there to post.
              I dont even own a computer lol I just have a giant phone any idea on this and well seems then I need to find an original
              2001 katana 600

Comment

Totally following this thread, I wanna play! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom552 View Post
                  Totally following this thread, I wanna play! lol
                  Got a tough one going on got to get ur kat with a original and a post better find a katana ride or gathering

Oh shit didnt even think about it going to the bike shop tomorrow know for sure there is a 90s just hope they got a 80s I might get this one
                  Last edited by Jar3d200; 08-22-2014, 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  2001 katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Jar3d200 View Post
                    I dont even own a computer lol I just have a giant phone any idea on this and well seems then I need to find an original
                    Just upload pictures to photobucket.com on your phone then copy the IMG link and past it in your text box when you are replying.

Also, I didn't think it would be too difficult to accomplish this! but someone on this forum has to have access to all three!

Comment

Originally posted by cupofresh View Post
                      Just upload pictures to photobucket.com on your phone then copy the IMG link and past it in your text box when you are replying.

Also, I didn't think it would be too difficult to accomplish this! but someone on this forum has to have access to all three!
                      Alright apreciate it and nope th e shop didnt have an 80s model dont know how were gonna fid them
                      2001 katana 600

Comment

This will be a tough one for most. I've only seen two pre Kats and one other post Kat in the last year and NO early Kats except in pics on here.

Comment

I sense impending photoshop
                          1998 Katana 750
                          1992 Katana 1100
                          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
                            I sense impending photoshop
                            Haha I was thinking the same thing to bad I dont know how to use it lol
                            2001 katana 600

Comment

damn go back and read the rules no photoshop bikes but this challenge has to be filled in a week or a new one can picked
                              2001 katana 600

Comment

Can we get a doable challenge going on now
                                2001 katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X