X

More than 10 cop cars chase moped...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 10 cop cars chase moped...

This is amazing... and well written by an old high school friend!

Yup, Ft Wayne, Indiana. Crime central. Well, for the cops in Ft. Wayne, it's either this or a Red Light sting operation at the mall...

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
      Yup, Ft Wayne, Indiana. Crime central. Well, for the cops in Ft. Wayne, it's either this or a Red Light sting operation at the mall...
      LOL! Yeah thugs are real hard up there.

Comment

looked like jacknuts was bouncing up and down on the scooter
        My first thought is the guy is high
        Depending on the drug of choice it could take all of them to physically over power him

Years ago I detained a kid that randomly walked up and punched the window out a car stopped for a red light
        I had him face down on the road, both of my knees on the back of his thighs
        I had both arms pulled up behind his back
        I wonder how they didn't get pulled from the sockets
        Me at about 260lbs could barely hold this 110lb kid down
        He would arch his chest and lift me off the ground
        It seemed like forever for police to show up and then the cop had me hold him to cuff him
        I suspect when his drugs wore off he felt like he had been run over by a steam roller
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Note to self.......... Ft. Wayne puts on a really good light show.......
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

That was an amazing sight to see, they said he had marijuana so I'm wondering how intense that 20 mph pursuit felt haha

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
              looked like jacknuts was bouncing up and down on the scooter
              I imagined him making noises like an 8 year old on a huffy who is pretending hes on a motorcycle. Clearly that bouncing improves scooter performance.

Comment

Originally posted by XRaye View Post
                That was an amazing sight to see, they said he had marijuana so I'm wondering how intense that 20 mph pursuit felt haha
                marijuana doesn't make someone a tool who tries to outrun cops on a moped...it will however give him the munchies so maybe he was just really hungry

....or just on hard drugs.

" Police said Smith got off his moped and
                attempted to flee on foot."

Prolly the smartest thought in the whole ordeal on his part though he may have been able to outrun them in mpg's!
                Last edited by crazycraven420; 08-25-2013, 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Working...
                X