No announcement yet.
X

2005 Kat Gone Cafe Racer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan. I love what you have done. good job.
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

I was jus curious glws though

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

looks ok but i would like to see a front fender & and something done with the sub-frame out back ,& is that a 2k bandit air filter cover stuck on the side

Comment

Originally posted by ratana 7fiddy View Post
          looks ok but i would like to see a front fender & and something done with the sub-frame out back ,& is that a 2k bandit air filter cover stuck on the side
          I trimmed up a front fender and it just didn't look right to me. It has the stock airbox. I felt that leaving the rear sub frame gave it a more urban/industrial look. There really was a method to my madness
          Last edited by bhppy101; 05-29-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhppy101 View Post
            Thanks Professa! I do too... I have done a zillion old school CB's, KZ's, and GS's... So i started experimenting with the newer bikes and have pulled off a few customs out there

The more cafe racers I see on the streets....the better!!! Its more of a culture and lifestyle!
            Yep I agree. I started delving into cafe's not too long ago...love the sub/underground (or not so) culture of it. Rock on.
            -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
            sigpic

Comment

That's awesome. very clean.

Comment

I like the look of that alot, I'm kind of a sucker for a Cafe racer though... and redheads haha

Comment

That's bitchin'.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

i really like that

Comment

I was wondering what kind of exhaust is that and where did you get it? I'm really trying to just find a 4 into 1 headers first.

Comment

Originally posted by Stretched6 View Post
                        I was wondering what kind of exhaust is that and where did you get it? I'm really trying to just find a 4 into 1 headers first.
                        It looks like my Yoshimura but in CF.

Old post, don't know if it sold, but I like it. If you painted/coated the header it would look a ton better from the front. I'd also put a bikini fairing on it and paint the swingarm, buts its pretty darn cool like it is.
                        Last edited by Tempted; 09-02-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Nice work! Looks great!

Comment

For as ugly as a Kat is naked, this turned out really well! Nice work!

Comment

Looks Great!

Comment

Working...
                              X