X

Katana Streetfighter 96 GSX600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana Streetfighter 96 GSX600

Bought her cheap and all beat up, but gave it some tough love and now shes on the road!

I don't know why but i like it it has like a rat rod feel to it

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Nice

Comment

It looks nice indeed!

Comment

What kind of sub frame is that off of looks great man.

Fellow street fighter.
            1993 gsx750f Streetfighter

If its worth doing, its worth over doing!!

You'd never have a motorcycle policeman out on the Indian reservation.
            Alex Cox

Comment

That tail section does look pretty sick!

Do you have any problems with water being splashed onto the battery box and wiring?
              Shit happens when you party naked

You're supposed to be team muscle...don't make me come over there and make you team pus*y! - F&F6

Comment

The tail is a 07 ZX6R. if i purchase the under-tray i wont have any trouble with splashing but haven't bothered to buy it. This is an extra bike i have for my lil brother to ride. Dont take her out in the rain.

Comment

Oh I see, well that's badass man!
                  Shit happens when you party naked

You're supposed to be team muscle...don't make me come over there and make you team pus*y! - F&F6

Comment

Looks cool. Love the round headlight. Probablymy least favorite thing about my 92 is the big rectangular headlight

Comment

nice work. any way you can clean up those wires hanging under the tail? lol.

ALso have you not contacted the license plate under the tail like that? mine is farther back and around the same distance but I have hit it a few times on some really large dips/holes. Might want to move it alittle if you can (food for thought)
                      1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                      fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                      55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                      R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                      Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

hahah yeah every once in a while i hear a loud slap after i hit a large bump or pothole. If i get that under-tray all the wires will disappear and the plate will mount closer to the end of tail.
                        thank for the grub. haha

Comment

What headers r those? Post kat? Cuz I can tell thats a pre but pres where dual.. I converted mine to a single by caping off the left side right behind the h pipe... extra back pressuahh!!

Comment

you should find something for a fork brace, Clean job, well done.
                            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran
                            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Wow this is weird. I think I saw a guy take these pictures and sell it on Craigslist in my area. I actually saved the pictures of this bike on my phone cause I really loved the tail swap. I actually just got a 97 gsx600 as my first 600 bike and was looking for the picture to try to match it. But I'm so glad I found this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X