Some pics from Sunday's ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics from Sunday's ride

Hey all,

Just a couple pics from High Point State Park in NJ. Great day for a ride!!!

Put about 150 miles it yesterday after a good tune up and carb sync from the dealership. They did a heck of a job tuning the bike. Ran really smooth and has some pretty good giddy up on the way home.
    Attached Files

I had my first ride of the season yesterday. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that warm up here. I basically took up from where I left off last season and went on a river run.
    Attached Files
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Both look like fun rides.

There was a guy in my msf course that would go nuts if he saw someone put their helmet on the ground. After a while I think people were doing it just to watch him rage.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinman View Post

There was a guy in my msf course that would go nuts if he saw someone put their helmet on the ground. After a while I think people were doing it just to watch him rage.
        Just as long as the soft stuff touches the road, it's ok

Comment

Originally posted by muffinman View Post

I always put my lid on the ground, better than putting it on bike and have it fall off, unless you can afford to buy a new lid every time it does fall off. Our MSF course instructors would get us off the bikes to demonstrate the next lesson and would "rage" on those that left thier lids on the bike unless it was secured to the bike. Bit of a safety issue..

Glad to see some riders getting out. It snowed Saturday here and poured rain all day Sunday. Spring is taking it's time getting here.
          2002 750 Kat
          2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
          1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
          2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
          X