X

my project so far.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my project so far.....

It might not be anyone elses taste, but here is my project so far, since its finally running right. I decided to do a quick paint job on it cause it was pretty beat up. Im sure some wont like the colors but i think it looks kinda mean.....its all rattle canned, but it came out good so far. Just need to finish up the side fairings and belly pan.

Make it yours......doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I rattle canned mine and it turned out nice. Its all about making it yours, keep working on it! Looks good so far, keep the post coming.

Comment

Looks good to me. I like that color scheme.
      previous rides
      06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
      next ride - another kat

Comment

Looks good so far! You can't please everyone and you're the one riding it, so if you love it that's all that matters.
        Christine
        Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Thanks.....im waiting for the side fairings to dry, then i will be putting them back on. ill put up more pics when its done

Comment

94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Dig it! It looks sweet!
              02 Kat 750 Current, 04 ZX6, 94 ZX6,90 CBR 600 F1, 97 Ninja Ex250, 98 CR250R RIP, 87 CB250.

Comment

Looks nice! I like it and I agree with the others, who cares what others think... Its your bike, make it look the way you want it!
                92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

looks good. Colors go nice together.
                    2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                    1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                    Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Working...
                    X