X

New Paint Job on my GSXF 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Paint Job on my GSXF 600

Here is the paint job I did on my 06 GSXF600. This was a nice little winter project I did last year.
    Attached Files

Wow there sure have gone a lot of hours into that paint job. Nice job mate.
    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Very nice job
      Have you done this work alone in your garage?

Comment

Actually I did not have a garage at that time, so I made a little studio for doing the air brushing from a spare bedroom and then took it to work on a weekend and clear coated it there LOL.
        It worked out pretty good.

Comment

Looks great! I'm looking for someone to paint something simple on my helmet, you interested?
          Duck

Comment

I dig it, I'm a skull guy. Nice job...

Comment

Wow, nice detail. Looks pretty good. I'm assuming you have some fascination with skulls or something?

Tony
              1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

I like the paint but hate the skull windscreen bolts and license plate bolts. They look crappy on the bike. You did a sweet paintjob then draw attention away from it with those stupid skull bolts.

You woudl be better off leaving the stock bolts on or if you really need something do the spike bolts I guess. For the tail I would do normal plate bolts but if you wanted somethign flashy then change LEDs in a lighted skull to be orange and use them for your signals.

The paintjob is awesome so leave that to draw the eye. Sometimes less really is more and in this instance showcase your work and not some cheap skulls you bought at the local knic knac shop.
                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Killerduck View Post
                  Looks great! I'm looking for someone to paint something simple on my helmet, you interested?
                  Duck
                  Sure just PM me and we can look into it.

Comment

That looks awesome! If you ever come to Toronto you can do mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan M View Post
                      Actually I did not have a garage at that time, so I made a little studio for doing the air brushing from a spare bedroom and then took it to work on a weekend and clear coated it there LOL.
                      It worked out pretty good.
                      Congrat's I admire how you do the job by yourself for me its like a professional paint
                      I agree soulpatch if you put normal bolts the paint job will be more evident

Comment

nice work man

Comment

Fresh paint job !!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X