Is there no limit....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the good rolls time!

Comment

crack kills..... Do they even make gear for some one that large.... Gotta feel for the bike.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        crack kills..... Do they even make gear for some one that large.... Gotta feel for the bike.
        It's on CL as lightly used.
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Lol wow
          Last edited by zukirider97; 02-17-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Poor bike this is a good Ad for the bike designers cause Atleast they know there bike can handle a load and I mean wide load ..

Comment

I can hear the bike: "ow, ow, ow, ow... 600 is my engine size, not my weight limit"
              "Push it hard and to the edge... Push your limits and push your luck... Then take it to the next level and push it harder..."
              -Taylor Paul Quimby

Comment

he doesn't need gear in case of an accident.... he has about 400lbs of protection
                if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post

he doesn't need gear in case of an accident.... he has about 400lbs of protection

I worked with a gentleman who weighed aprox 450lbs in a wharehouse where part of the duties was everyone rotated out driving the forklifts to put away pallets of product as it was stacked.

The guy barely fit on the fork trucks, and was simply too large for the seat belts. He regularly "forgot" to use the extender that was provided to him so that the seat belt issue would be resolved. Privately he told me the "buckle" on the extender rubbed him right in the middle of this "gut" and was irritating to use.

Everyday was a "fast as you can" day. We regularly never touched the brakes, you learned how to use only forward/reverse and never take your foot off the "go" pedal (most of the trucks were electric).

So Steve... barely fitting in the seat, no belt as explained before... runs to the end of the "line" checking for full pallets to move and then turns to do a 180 to circle back down after finding none. This time he cuts it a bit too sharp and he's thrown off the truck (that immediately comes to a stop with a saftey dead man switch activating the brakes and turns power off). Basically... he fell off.

That alone... combined with his significant weight and "stretched" tight skin from his weight... resulted in him being out for 6 months of recovery due to his skin literally "splitting" in 3 different places. One of which was a 19" long portion from his left side across his abdomen.

I get the humor of the quote... but the experiance of seeing that normally "minor" thing of someone falling 3 feet at maybe 5mph.... and due to their weight suffere serious issues... well, it was just crazy.

Krey
                  Last edited by Kreylyn; 02-23-2013, 10:11 AM.
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

As A former "large" gentleman myself, I can relate to that picture, albiet I never rode my bike till i shed the weight. I always refered to myself as "heart of a crotch rocket, but the body of a harley rider." but yes poor bike.

dan

Comment

Working...
                    X