X

My 92 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 92 750

Here's how she stands now, new tail and seats go on in the spring as well as paint and tires.paid $650 & Got it road worthy late last fall and put a few miles on it. Decided that I like it enough for mods.
    Attached Files

Something I've been working on

A cnc machined billet aluminum fork brace/fender mount.Feedback Please
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice, id put it on!
      94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Very nice. Did you build it or buy it?

While you're thinking mods, I'd suggest FP jet kit, ignition advancer and a 4-1 header. The jetting and advancer will move the power band into a more useful rpm range and the exhaust will shed a bunch of weight. You'll gain 2-3 HP with the exhaust too but the big difference is the weight savings.

Along with those, look at going over the suspension. Contact Tmod. He's working for Racetech now so purchases have to go through them but he can still give you great advice and I think he gives a bit of a discount as a KR member.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          The jetting and advancer will move the power band into a more useful rpm range.
          Could you elaborate more on the power band range bill? I've got the V&H SS and have been reading a bit on the advancer mod. Jetting should be soon to follow

Comment

The jet kit and advancer will give the engine more power in the midrange at the cost of higher-rpm power. This means you get more power in the rpm range where you normally run.

V&H SS is a good choice although I like the sound from the Yoshimura better.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Maybe more in the rpm range YOU run I like my top end

I got my exhaust for $50 so I can't complain had a hole in the bottom from it bottoming out on a set of stairs lol cut, weld, fixed! I'm very happy with it's growl vs. stock

Comment

Originally posted by crazycraven420 View Post
                Maybe more in the rpm range YOU run I like my top end...
                You still get a pretty respectable top end, especially with the 750. It just means you don't have to drop so many gears when you want to make power.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Got ya. I might try the ignition timing advance mod once I get her all done up with the other things I want/need an see for myself, I've got a 600 and do lots of highway so I ride above 6-7k rpm and really don't wanna sacrifice that. Same reason I havnt touched the sprocket teeth either. It's pretty balanced for me as is ya know?

Comment

Great tips on the pipe/ect. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X