X

Birds eye view...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds eye view...

Of northern Okinawa, my house and Ikei island. Thought it was nice to manuever in air, and not on road, for once.

[ame]http://youtu.be/Yl_MhtTit0w[/ame]
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Cool, i fly out in socal.. I have a lil piper pa-22 108..

Semper Fidelis, japan looks awesome. I have a friend stationed in Oki.
    2002 GSX750F 9K miles

Comment

Originally posted by marine_corps View Post
      Cool, i fly out in socal.. I have a lil piper pa-22 108..

Semper Fidelis, japan looks awesome. I have a friend stationed in Oki.
      Semper Fi, brother. That wasn't my plane. It wasn't the pilot's either. Kadena AFB has a flying club, and they use USAF Cessnas, for like $100 an hour. EJ and I split it yesterday, $50 even.

Where's your friend at, here? He have a bike?
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

cool vid.i had a friend who was stationed there.i have the utmost respect for all the men and women defending our freedom.God bless the USA and all who serve to protect us.thank you
        1988 katana 600 that wants to grow up to be a streetfighter

Comment

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
          cool vid.i had a friend who was stationed there.i have the utmost respect for all the men and women defending our freedom.God bless the USA and all who serve to protect us.thank you

Thanks, Doc. I'm not in the military now. Got out. I'm here as baggage with my wife, who is active duty USMC. She appreciates the sentiment, as do I.
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
            Thanks, Doc. I'm not in the military now. Got out. I'm here as baggage with my wife, who is active duty USMC. She appreciates the sentiment, as do I.
            you are welcome.
            1988 katana 600 that wants to grow up to be a streetfighter

Comment

had a friend who was stationed( at times) on okinawa, he was in the navy. my grandfather was there during wwII, needless to say he didnt enjoy his stay .
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
                had a friend who was stationed( at times) on okinawa, he was in the navy. my grandfather was there during wwII, needless to say he didnt enjoy his stay .
                Things are different now, then when your grand-daddy was here. The Okinawans are actually very nice, and friendly to us Americans. The mainland Japanese cant tolerate us. Then again, who likes mainland Japs anyway, right?
                ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

I have yet to ship, my friend just shipped out a couple of months ago to okinawa, shes an MP..
                  2002 GSX750F 9K miles

Comment

Originally posted by marine_corps View Post
                    I have yet to ship, my friend just shipped out a couple of months ago to okinawa, shes an MP..
                    What unit is she with?

And, are you coming over here?
                    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X