X

New bike.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bike.

Had a 93 750 before with 8k miles. Ended up selling it to a guy and buying this 97 600. Fairings were busted up pretty bad. Was black with maroon seating until the guy that owned it got jacked. They took the seats tank and battery (or so he says). Already gone through and fixed some electrical things here and there and started body work. Decided on a red marble look. Got one side done. Seats, tank, and a new petcock are on the way from eBay. Need to get the tank cleaned out and painted, looks pretty bad. Anyways, here she is. 15k on the clock, he just did his tune up and carb rebuild with a local mechanic.
    Attached Files

97 Katana 600

I love the paint ,nice bike dont stop working get out and ride !

Comment

The paint job is nice

Comment

That will become a nice ride. ????Is that a leprechaun Neil Diamond crawling out of the clothes dryer in the top right corner of your picture?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
          That will become a nice ride. ????Is that a leprechaun Neil Diamond crawling out of the clothes dryer in the top right corner of your picture?
          wtf? LOL! I think i'd **** my self. Thanks for the positive comments Still piecing the other fairing back together. I'll have to get a pic of that mess to let you guys see what I'm going through. The guy said it fell over. Well when I got the fairings it changed to "Oh well you know, I was going like 15 and laid it down." The right side fairing is shattered at the top, broken into 3 pieces at the bottom. Having to plastiweld the whole thing together. The top is mostly done. Still piecing the bottom.

I'll update as I go. Tank, seats, and petcock should be here within the next week.

97 Katana 600

Comment

I'm digging the paint job myself
            sigpic
            Navy Vet
            1998 B12
            00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

Very nice paint !! kinda like mine only red. Keep it goin !!
              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Update--

The tank and seats came in. Still need to reupholster the seats but I got the tank cleared out and painted. Need to buy new float bowl gaskets. Got a major leak. Either way, i see about a week left. She started up and ran fine other than the leak. Vamp, where's a pic of yours?
                Attached Files

97 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                X