X

My commute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My commute

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnvddWgfLdI"]Tunnels N'shit - YouTube[/ame]
    2015 BMW S1000R

Wow lots of tunnels! The other thing I noticed was no graffitti and things seemed "clean". Cool video
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

Great vid man, I enjoyed going for the ride with you. What was the tunnel going under ? A Mountain ? Lake ? It was huge. It reminds me of the Lafontaine (sp) tunnel in Montreal, which is similar but much shorter.

And Mammut, we saw you driving in the bus/taxi only lane !
      1990 GSXF 1100
      2011 KLR 650

Comment

Hey guys , thanks for the kind words. Yeah we dont have that much graffiti but there are some unfortunately.

The tunnel is going inside a mountain near where I live and it goes kind of downhill for a while at the bottom it is 40meters under the oslofjord waters. then it clibs a little during the climb it passes downtown oslo.

when I pop out its at water level. As you can see the tunnel consists of several tunnells , onramps and offramps from different places around oslo and oslo downtown.

The BUSS and TAXI lane is actually for buss, taxi , motorcycle, moped , emergency vehicles and electric cars. Thats why I quickly went passed the one car that had EL (electric car) number plates, they kind of slow me down in that lane.
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Still got Yngve's camera?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Thanks for sharing Mo...... to be honest, tunnels scare the crap outta me.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
              Still got Yngve's camera?
              Haha yeah , I forgot to bringit to him yesterday , going to give it to him next weekend. but im recording this with my gopro
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Sure sure.....
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

lol
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Cool video mate. I wouldn't mind a commute like that, although mine isn't too bad when there's little or no traffic.
                    Where did you mount the cam? Under the headlight or on the front mud guard or something?
                    Looks like your suspension is set up pretty hard, every bounce seems to be amplified by the recording camera.
                    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

the cam is mounted just above the headlight and that fairing jumps up and down for the smallest bump unfortunately.
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Thats is one sweet commute! The tunnels made it look like you were in warp speed! Lol! Wish we had tunnels like that here. Kinda scarry tho like slo says. :/
                        Thanks for the vid
                        "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

Must be quite a traffic jam when there's an accident ...
                          sigpic"Ya hafta stop to get a drink once in a while" - WalkRunRide.

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                            lol
                            Feel free Mo
                            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

very pretty over there for a city scape /.nice ride also . you pass a lot of cars . i dont ride that fast .cool video .
                              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X