X

Finally!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

After getting screwed on cl, and going through the process of me fixing it, a shop fixing it, and a paint shop, this is the end result. Welcome home Rashida.

All buttoned up:

Fresh out:

Another view:

Looks good. Good Luck
    Ride like it's your last ride
    sigpic

Comment

u gonna put a chopped windscreen on it?

Comment

As soon as i can find one, it has been eluding me the past few days. Currently i'm in the process of getting new clutch cable, grips, and someway to get that seat black. My end goal is to have everything black, except the wheels (which i am cleaning/polishing tomorrow)

Comment

Originally posted by katgolddigger View Post
          As soon as i can find one, it has been eluding me the past few days. Currently i'm in the process of getting new clutch cable, grips, and someway to get that seat black.
          Go pick up some new vinyl at a fabric store or online and do it yourself. It's one of the easiest repairs you can do.. Just cut off the old, remove the staples and go to town!! Just have a heat gun or hair dryer handy to stretch out the pleather as you staple it underneath. Take pics of staple locations before you rip into it. Shouldn't cost you more than $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsled View Post
            Go pick up some new vinyl at a fabric store or online and do it yourself. It's one of the easiest repairs you can do.. Just cut off the old, remove the staples and go to town!! Just have a heat gun or hair dryer handy to stretch out the pleather as you staple it underneath. Take pics of staple locations before you rip into it. Shouldn't cost you more than $25.

Yeah i was wondering that thanks! I was talking to someone earlier today about that. Although i would have to see if a friend has a staple gun like the one used stock.

Comment

Nice bike...
              2014 Ducati Monster 1200
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
              X