X

new pics of the new paint and stuff! DUW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics of the new paint and stuff! DUW

hey guys. got some better pics of the new paint and everything, check it out, definitely enlarge the pics to see detail... lemme know what ya think.
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

couple other interesting pics....

Comment

Great looking Paint!!
        The slider though I don't care for myself, Especially the way it seems to have distorted the frame in that area. But that is just my opinion.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

that is AWESOME...yeah...i see the distorted frame where the slider compressed it.

you need a square washer to distribute the force over the width off the frame

Comment

What colour is that exactly? Like a purple stardust or something?

Comment

actually... its 2006 Chevy Impulse Blue... with Red Kandy over that.. silver perl and diamond dust over that. in other words $$$$$$ and no chance of doing any touch up work.

Comment

Looks pretty good.
                Kyle

Comment

nice paint job jason.
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

The paint looks good. Does that frame slider just go through a hole then a nut goes on the back side?

Comment

Great lookin paint, must say Ive not seen that color on a bike before, very unique !

im w/ the others too, that frame where the slider is inserted looks awfully unstable.. if you happen to go down I could just see that frame completely collapsing in that area so be careful.

Comment

thanks guys... and yes... the frame slider is just bolted through the frame. i thought it would hold up nicely... but i was wrong. im not sure what i wanna do about it.. but it was pretty discouraging to see what it did after a spill. most likely, ill take them off and do the mesh mod to hide the frame. id rather douch my paint than fold the frame up anymore.

Comment

Looks great! Unfortunately it will add a whole new dimension to a gentle tipover, not to even think about a full on get-off. Good Luck and be careful!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                            X