X

My New Gloves (56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Gloves (56K Beware)

Here are some pics of my new Dainese gloves I got for XMAS. Also my new helmet that I got a little early to replace the one that got damaged when my bike fell over on it. The gloves my wife bought me and let me just say I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on them even with my discount I get. Glad to have a wife that understands motorcycles and has her own to ride. Now for the pics.

www.mopowersports.com

Amber shield ? Interesting . Like to hear how that's effecting your visibility . I'd IMAGINE it makes things sharper , especially in the rain or fog .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Nice gear HS.
      Keith Paton
      Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
      13 GSXR750

Comment

What the hell... couldn't Theresa find any gloves with naked chicks on them to match your helmet!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          Amber shield ? Interesting . Like to hear how that's effecting your visibility . I'd IMAGINE it makes things sharper , especially in the rain or fog .
          Matt the shield is just like the shoot glasses that are yellow. Yes it makes everything brighter but it cuts down on glare alot. Last night when I was coming home from work the car lights were amber thus not hurting my eyes and allowing me to see better. It does take some getting use to though. So far I love it and if I get bored I have a lt. smoke one for it in the closet along with my mirrored one. Couldn't decide on which one to get so I got both.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I love Dainese

Comment

Yeah , I had some yellow lenses I wore to the Gar last year because it was raining the WHOLE way down there . They helped my eyes cut through the fog a little better . I couldn't see wearing them at night , though . I tried , and unless there were CONSTANT lights coming , it was too dark .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

it's definitely a bonus that Theresa rides and understands. My wife hates when I buy anything bike related. for one most things are quite expensive and she doesn't get the whole modding thing. plus she thinks matching leathers looks silly

Comment

Working...
                X