No announcement yet.
X

New decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is dee-cal but I decided to start pronoucing it deckel since that is correct Canadian.
    TiM

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      Whats the brand name of that cover, where did you get it?
      It call a bikebarn... i beleive it's a canadian company.

Go To http://www.thebikebarn.net/ check 'em out. It's great because I don't have to wait for it to cool down to cover it, and it stays completely dry in the rain. And you can lock it too.

Comment

leave it to a Canadian...they look pretty cool!

Comment

Looks sweet. I like the white tail and lower fairing. Definitely sportier.

I am also considering replacing my stickers with the Kanji. I was going to use the exact same slant too. Who cares about being original?

Oh, and I assume the cowl will be white too. That will look fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by freight dog

I am also considering replacing my stickers with the Kanji. I was going to use the exact same slant too. Who cares about being original?

I saw someone else with the same decals.. that's where I got my unoriginal idea (hehe)

Actually, I'm thinking about painting the cowl blue just like the rest of the body. That way there will be a nice curvy line going from low in the front to high in the back. I think it will look a lot more sporty than a white cowl.

Go here to see where I got my idea for the blue cowl. http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/493030/

Comment

I think it looks much better. Id consider painting it red though. Its a faster color.
              My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

I love that cover. Might have to get one if the kat ever gets moved outside. Might have to get one for the 4 wheeler too.

I have a proposition for you. Want to trade left side uppers? My decal got a wee bit rashed when i dropped it last june. But the there is absolutly nothing wrong with it otherwise. I was going to re-paint it and try and find an original factory decal but thats a pretty expensive route. If you are going to remove your decal anyway, i'll trade you my freshly painted fairing for yours with untouched decal. Just an Idea, if you're interested.

Comment

Great blue/white combination and decals baist111.
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                    leave it to a Canadian...they look pretty cool!
                    I have an even better idea.

Live here.

TiM

Comment

Looks real clean. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                        I love that cover. Might have to get one if the kat ever gets moved outside. Might have to get one for the 4 wheeler too.

I have a proposition for you. Want to trade left side uppers? My decal got a wee bit rashed when i dropped it last june. But the there is absolutly nothing wrong with it otherwise. I was going to re-paint it and try and find an original factory decal but thats a pretty expensive route. If you are going to remove your decal anyway, i'll trade you my freshly painted fairing for yours with untouched decal. Just an Idea, if you're interested.
                        I'm sorry, I missed this for a couple of weeks. That could be doable. My left upper fairing is like factory new. Unfortunately the right side is what I need to paint.

Comment

Working...
                        X