X

Out with the Red in with the flat black

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out with the Red in with the flat black

Started working on my bike friday night and again this morning, this is what i it starting out as, i'll update as i go

This is what i've done so far

Paints Done

Last edited by 609njkatana; 05-23-2012, 07:53 PM.

Nice genesis coupe. Love the new 2013's. I want one but sense my tiburon wasn't practical for my life I had to buy a truck. One day I might be able to get one.
    1996 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by jvillejoe View Post
      Nice genesis coupe. Love the new 2013's. I want one but sense my tiburon wasn't practical for my life I had to buy a truck. One day I might be able to get one.
      Thanks dude!, i love the 2013s too, a lot of my gencoupe friends dont like the new front end thought i love it. i got a lot of work put in performance on mine and i hit the wall of no getting faster unless i put a bigger turbo in and i dont have that money right now lol, i recently just hit a raccoon also so my bumper is cracked in 2 placed

Comment

Ouch, Dang raccoon's pack a punch lol.
        1996 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by jvillejoe View Post
          Ouch, Dang raccoon's pack a punch lol.
          yea lol, the thing had to of been 25-30lbs at the most, i hit it doing like 40 or 50mph. but i got a bandaid decal coming in lol

Comment

Comment

freaking nice man ... good job
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

good job. nice bike, nice car and from the looks of it nice house! haha

Comment

You realize the left side main fairing is broken in half right?

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                    You realize the left side main fairing is broken in half right?
                    lol yess i do, not to happy bout it but i got this bike cheap

Originally posted by ratgti View Post
                    freaking nice man ... good job
                    Thank you!!!

Originally posted by dnlreiss View Post
                    good job. nice bike, nice car and from the looks of it nice house! haha
                    Thank you!!!, lol i wish i lived here i'm just renting right now while im at school its a sweet place though
                    Last edited by 609njkatana; 05-29-2012, 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What brand paint did you use im looking at doing the same thing to mine after i fix the cracks and scratches from my accident and also about the raccoon it could have been worse i hit a 100lb boar three weeks ago with my truck bumper is completely caved in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tex19 View Post
                        What brand paint did you use im looking at doing the same thing to mine after i fix the cracks and scratches from my accident and also about the raccoon it could have been worse i hit a 100lb boar three weeks ago with my truck bumper is completely caved in lol
                        I used Plastidip, i chose that cause its easy simple dont need clear and it wont chip...damm ok yea that really sucks a boar lol

Comment

ok appreciate the info

Comment

Originally posted by 609njkatana View Post
                            Thanks dude!, i love the 2013s too, a lot of my gencoupe friends dont like the new front end thought i love it. i got a lot of work put in performance on mine and i hit the wall of no getting faster unless i put a bigger turbo in and i dont have that money right now lol, i recently just hit a raccoon also so my bumper is cracked in 2 placed
                            I got another raccoon you can take care of over here. Keeps tearing out my garbage that's stored in cans on the bed of my pickup!
                            oh btw nice job on the black out

Comment

Originally posted by Tex19 View Post
                              ok appreciate the info
                              no problem

Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
                              I got another raccoon you can take care of over here. Keeps tearing out my garbage that's stored in cans on the bed of my pickup!
                              oh btw nice job on the black out
                              lol, i'll bring the animal trap. thank you!
                              Last edited by 609njkatana; 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X