Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I went on an aimless ride and found something cool I didn't know was so close to me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went on an aimless ride and found something cool I didn't know was so close to me.

This is about as close as I could get, the trespassing signs got pretty threatening so I turned back.

That's sick bro

Comment

Thanks! I'm gonna go back some day when the area has someone around, maybe I can talk them into letting me get closer to the cooling towers.

Comment

cool, I discover stuff all the time too.
        this:

turned out to be this:
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgkLkBkmwj8&list=UUoS05eq3a7e8Yx2SIfBL1_Q& index=30&feature=plcp"]solbergfoss - YouTube[/ame]
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Cool! What was that, some sort of hydroelectric plant? I'll have to bring something better than my cell phone camera next time, really thinking about getting a gopro or contourhd to document my shenanigans.

Comment

yes built in 1924
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Knifey View Post
              This is about as close as I could get, the trespassing signs got pretty threatening so I turned back.

very Mad Max
              Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Nice pic

Comment

2 words... HOMER SIMPSON

Cool pic!!

Comment

Cool!
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Let us know if you grow moobs or a third eye anytime soon... Just sayin, might be a reason for those signs. My guess is they took a few pictures of you as well!

mammet89, you would dig the Fontana Dam near Deals Gap, it's the second largest dam in the US. I hear there's some pretty good riding in the area...

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                        Let us know if you grow moobs or a third eye anytime soon... Just sayin, might be a reason for those signs. My guess is they took a few pictures of you as well!

mammet89, you would dig the Fontana Dam near Deals Gap, it's the second largest dam in the US. I hear there's some pretty good riding in the area...

I bet he'll check it out this year

Comment

Working...
                        X