• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so sorry! I do live in alabama.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by mcssls View Post

re-read, "free" "what I do for a living"
      Damn... I was so excited all my brain processed was the word vinyl & the pics... lol.. continued well wishes and the bike looks great...

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        You realise the word "but" only has one T right? "BUTT" is your rear end.
        Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
        FIFY!

If you're gunna get sarcastic and cynical on someone's spelling, it's always good to get it right yourself!
        Um yeah, that would be realize not realise. LOL
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

TRUPT, I don't really care about spelling. At all, as you can tell by how bad mine is. The butt/but thing just bugged me. And yeah, if you're gonna correct my spelling, which you need to do, it helps to be right.

Comment

It is spelled 'realise'. If you look, he's from Australia. Why we use the letter 'Z' in so many words in American English is beyond me as well.

Sorry for being off topic, the wrap looks great! I'm glad it's not around a tree as well!

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
              TRUPT, I don't really care about spelling. At all, as you can tell by how bad mine is. The butt/but thing just bugged me. And yeah, if you're gonna correct my spelling, which you need to do, it helps to be right.
              ... which I am!

"I don't really care about spelling..." or grammar, syntax, punctuation ... it would appear.

And it's "TRPUT".

(The butchering of the English language is just one of the many things for which America is forgiven. )
              Last edited by TRPUT; 02-07-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

so i wrapped the remainder of the bike like i said i would. with black wrap.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by My96coupe View Post
                  so i wrapped the remainder of the bike like i said i would. [ATTACH]22394[/ATTACH]
                  I think you are just showing off now. j/k looks great. I've thought about that before but the vinyl store by me closed. is the trick clean surface and heat gun?
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Yea your right on just to much stretching will cause your edges to curl after time. Just practice anybody with extra material and patience can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                      ... which I am!

"I don't really care about spelling..." or grammar, syntax, punctuation ... it would appear.

And it's "TRPUT".

(The butchering of the English language is just one of the many things for which America is forgiven. )
                      K...But, you also pronounce the letter "Z" as Zed!!!
                      What up wit that?
                      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Like everything else here is a video tutorial on YouTube on wrapping:
                        No other graphics company in the world produces custom-fit printed vinyl wraps (decals) for your sportbike, motorcycle, or cruiser. We offer kits for over 100 makes and models. Choose from any one of our preset designs or let our designers use our streamlined design process to create your own custom design theme for your ride! -Paul Duffey, Founder - Bikeskinz
                        My YouTube Videos
                        My motorcyle map!

Comment

Turned out great!

Comment

Wow, she looks awesome.
                            Kyle

Comment

Thats looks great & may be best for what i had in mind for my pre

Comment

Working...
                              X