Ghost Rider you tube videos, Patrik Furstenhoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider you tube videos, Patrik Furstenhoff

Hello guys,

My Big Kat trade went in the crapper, but I still have the bug.. The 1100 was a fairly heavy bike for me anyway, I would much prefer a Kat 750 or another basic 600, FZR would be fine too.

Anyway, not the point of this post. I fumbled my way across the Ghost Rider on You Tube. This guy at first absolutely ****ed me off with his complete and total lack of concern for other motorists, then as I watched more videos he made me grin, then laugh, then pee my pants, then disgust has slowly creeped back in-- has anyone ever been injured by this crew filming these things? I mean it is just a matter of time. Man he is a trip though, -- hands down the most skilled rider I have ever seen, no one in mind even comes a close second -- but its all about him, no concern at all for the families or pedestrians on the roads/ crossing the roads. Guys like this give all cyclists a bad rap IMO.

Oh, I now have a FULL understanding of what a Streetfighter is, that Turbo 'Busa is sick- just sick, and by gosh, I want one!

Links?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
      Links?
      This one? :- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_gXPCMUDw"]Ghost Rider - BusaTurbo - YouTube[/ame]

Better link i feel :- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdIGwd3n0Gc&feature=related"]GHOST RIDER vs POLICE: The Ultimate Compilation - Invincible - YouTube[/ame]
      Last edited by ManQu; 12-06-2011, 12:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      I'm outa here

Comment

That guy can ride!

Comment

Guys an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
            Guys an idiot
            +1
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

deserves to die a squids death
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
                Guys an idiot
                +10

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyz View Post
                  guys an idiot
                  moron!!!!!!

Originally posted by mcssls View Post
                  deserves to die a squids death
                  moron!!!!!must be compensating for a small tool kit.
                  Last edited by KAT TOY; 12-06-2011, 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I like having a small took kit, doesn't take so much space under my seat then
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
                      I like having a small took kit, doesn't take so much space under my seat then
                      If you can get yours under the seat, that's impressive, but sounds kiind of painful.

Comment

An idiot- yes, boy can ride- yes, if he passed my family would I want to choke him out- yes.. Are the videos entertaining, absoluteley yes.

Comment

yes this guy can ride a bike butt its only a matter of time before he kills himself and possibly some innocent citizens. fun to watch though!

Comment

I gotta tell ya' if I could make a deal with the devil and trade my agerage Joe's tool kit for those riding skills- I'm thinking it would be a fair trade.. That crazy Mother can ride, like I said, he needs to have an 18 wheeler make a sudden lane change and wipe him out before he hurts someone- but he can flat ride, you can't take that away from him.

Comment

Sure you can... Just add that 18 wheeler you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X