X

Saw this pic...where do I find...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this pic...where do I find...?

Hi fellas! I was peeking at some pictures and stumbled on to this guys photobucket pictures. It was love at first site!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Where do I find the plastic GSXF emblems? Katana stickers are,um,ok. But this emblem is just kickass! I looked on bikebandit but came up with nothing. Any ideas?

Ed

It's an OEM part from the U.K. I believe.

Comment

Well,
      I tried looking for these on EBay and from various shops, the only thing I could suggest to you is trying to order the part from a UK Suzuki parts dealer, if you can find a part number. After I'd had a little "incident" with my GSX750F, I tried to find these to no avail to replace my damaged ones and couldn't get 'em - so I debadged the whole bike instead
      My country is the world...... my religion is to do good.

Comment

there was somebody here doing graphics on the cheap but cant remember who it was
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Hi & welcome from "one of the fellas", lol. Check out www.planetsuperbike.com & www.motorheadjewelry.com, they both make some sweet emblems and they aren't very expensive. Adds a great custom look to your bike!!
          Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Well now,that just sucks! I also had looked on ebay first before posting but came up empty handed. Looks like I am going to do a little research and try to contact a few UK dealerships to see if getting the emblems is a do'able idea. Im guessing the shipping from there would be what discourages me from doing it. As I progress with this I will post my findings.

Sorry Lisa (KatanaGirl),I forgot you were here. Seems I will have to remember to start my greetings another way,like hi fellow riders .

Comment

Try this place >>>www.suzuki-spares.co.uk/

Last edited by waveman; 11-25-2011, 03:31 PM.
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Originally posted by etdorsett View Post
                Well now,that just sucks! I also had looked on ebay first before posting but came up empty handed. Looks like I am going to do a little research and try to contact a few UK dealerships to see if getting the emblems is a do'able idea. Im guessing the shipping from there would be what discourages me from doing it. As I progress with this I will post my findings.

Sorry Lisa (KatanaGirl),I forgot you were here. Seems I will have to remember to start my greetings another way,like hi fellow riders .
                No problem at all!!! I don't mind being one of the fellas. )
                Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Waveman,your bike is badass! Very sharp in full black...and the emblems just set it off big time! I followed the link and am waiting for a response. I did find an ebay listing for stickers that resemble the emblems. But I want the real deal . Thanks for the info...now the wait.

Comment

If you do find them and want to cut down on the shipping cost, I'll see if it's cheaper for me to post them to you instead of getting ripped a new one. If it is, I'm more than happy for you to get them sent to me and I'll forward them on you.

Comment

I will try to find the receipt today for you and let you know how much I spent on them
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Oh right, you've already bought them and had them shipped, ok. If you need anything else from this side of the pond, let me know !

Comment

This shop carries them, price is not too bad either

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/emblem...lh_6869108f10/
                          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Originally posted by yngveny View Post
                            This shop carries them, price is not too bad either

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/emblem...lh_6869108f10/
                            That link comes up dead for me?

Comment

That,s my old bike in the picture, They are the normal U.K badges. I know i had to replace one and it was £24 at the time. Think that,s about $35-$40 and i got the new one from Padgett's motorcycles (TT Winners) at the time this was a local dealer. I know of one of my cowl customers in the U.S that went to the U.S dealers and got one ordered from them but this is a couple of years since. You do also see them on Ebay U.K some times for about £15 but you do need a left and a right and they are not the same so make sure you are getting the correct ones that are marked as L and R on the rear so they follow the curves of the front panel correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X