X

New toy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy

I was over at Big5 sporting goods and they had some Oregon Scientific video cameras on clearance for $30! WOOT how could I go wrong.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9QDEYRDsDE"]kat ride.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Cool! Your roads look a lot like my roads here.

Comment

did you use the good duct tape to hold the cam to your forehead?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcssls View Post
        did you use the good duct tape to hold the cam to your forehead?
        It came with a variety of mounting hardware. I put the rubber strap around the helmet by the chin guard.
        My YouTube Videos
        My motorcyle map!

Comment

Pretty good quality for the pric, 30 bucks spent well. Nice video think I'll head out for a little ride.

Richard
          96 Suzuki GSX750F
          89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
          05 Yamaha WR450F
          05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ep87 View Post
            Pretty good quality for the pric, 30 bucks spent well. Nice video think I'll head out for a little ride.

Richard
            I just got back! We are supposed to get rain for a few days, starting tomorrow...
            My YouTube Videos
            My motorcyle map!

Comment

Can't believe the video quality for only 30 bucks. You got a good deal! Nice roads...looks like ours around southeastern OH.
              Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

$30! That's great video for that price. Only thing I saw wrong with it was that it was a little slow to adjust moving in and out of the shadows. Hard to complain about that.

Loved the music, too.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Thanks all, I couldnt be happier with it. It has that old Super 8 film look to it, thus the music seemed right . It was actually on the low res setting during that paticular clip, I turned it up to high res (I think 640x480) and it was the same, just bigger but used twice as much memory. I put a 2 gig sd card in it. It gets 1 hour on hi res 2 on low. 2 aa batteries per 2 hour session.

With the creepy quality I was thinking the Blair Biker project lol.
                  My YouTube Videos
                  My motorcyle map!

Comment

Looks fine in the little in-line window. Not grainy or jumpy at all. I guess you just accept it for what it is and enjoy it. Still hard to argue at that price.
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                    X