X

i change tires more than i do underwear. maDDmaXX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i change tires more than i do underwear. maDDmaXX

had a video camera messin around on a lazy sunday. the video is being edited but here are some shots, top speed was ten mph, so the gear police can save it for the next guy!

Last edited by ZukiFred; 09-14-2011, 07:05 PM.

this bike is sick..... your helmet is nice too, what brand an style?

Comment

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        if thats meant for me thats fine. go ahead and stick to the norm and be the same as everyone else cause i wont be.

Comment

Great pics...... I've never ridden anything like that, but it would be fun to try a first ride. Do you track it or is it just "show and go"? Either way.....do what makes you happy.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
            Great pics...... I've never ridden anything like that, but it would be fun to try a first ride. Do you track it or is it just "show and go"? Either way.....do what makes you happy.
            its a show and slow. it pretty much does burnouts. i can roll on it in 3rd, and a top speed of about 120. my other bike is the stock bike this is just my toy

Comment

Originally posted by 04r6forme View Post
              its a show and slow. it pretty much does burnouts. i can roll on it in 3rd, and a top speed of about 120. my other bike is the stock bike this is just my toy
              Toys make us happy..... keep doing what makes you happy. There's enough people out there who are miserable, so why buy into it?
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I like that close rear tire and muffler pic . very nice
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Sick! That bike is sick man, it makes me want a fighter - the thing looks like a Confederate motorcycle.
                  Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                  Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

Working...
                  X